|Society Member or Student Delegate: includes teas, lunch and supper from Monday night to Thursday night, and congress attendance||R1580||R1740|
|Other Delegates: includes teas, lunch and supper from Monday night to Thursday night, and congress attendance, and primary membership of the Society for 2010||R1980||R2140|
|Day Delegate (max two days)||R650||R650|
|Pre-Congress Tour A: Gold Reef City Heritage Tour - Jozi Story of Gold||R250||R300|
|Pre-Congress Tour B: Cradle of Humankind - Maropeng Centre||R150||R200|
|Pre-Congress Tour C: SAB World of Beer||R100||R150|
|Post-Congress Tour D: Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve||R80||R80|
|Post-Congress Tour E: ARC Roodeplaat Experiment Farm||R50||R50|
- Payments may be made by cheque, credit card or electronic transfer to Nedbank Cheque Account 1343011299 Cascades Branch No 134325 Swift Code NEDSZAJJ.
- All costs include VAT. Foreign delegates should request an invoice before payment to determine correct amount.
- Early bird registrations must be paid in full by 31 March 2009, thereafter normal registration fees will apply.
- Normal registrations should be paid in full by 10 July 2009.
- The congress organisers reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee on all registrations cancelled after 30 June 2009.
- Registration fees exclude accommodation. A list of possible accommodation near the venue is available on the website.
- Pre-Congress tours will leave the venue on Monday at 1:30pm and return by 6:30pm.
- Post-Congress tours require your own transport. Convoys will leave the venue at 9am. The tours will be complete by 3pm. Lunch will be provided.